Maddalee's Love Birds Tea Towel Cut and Sew Kits are now available!

Pin It!

Here we are, finally we have the Love Bird Tea Towel Cloth Kits available for all who have been waiting...
...in our Maddalee Etsy Shop!

This set of four is sure to make any day a little brighter, wouldn't you agree?


They are hemmed size of about 16" x 24.5" and a blend of cotton and linen and can be washed and dried, of course. Each set will be printed especially for you, they do take about 2 weeks to produce and get to my customers, but are very easy to finish once they arrive. Simply cut the towels out of the panel and machine or hand stitch the colored hems under for complete cuteness! I had also thought I would offer the coordinating mugs at the Maddalee Etsy Shop, but honestly they are quite expensive to produce in such small numbers through Zazzle that I just can't see selling them to you all at a price that gives me a very small profit, they would just be too expensive. However, I do have a number of sets here and will be doing some very special give-aways, including a set of these four towels, two mugs and a very fun little coordinating journal. Stay tuned to see the two sizes of journal/memo books and also coordinating note card and envelope sets that are going to be offered in our shop, as well as the give-away details.

Photo coming

Here you can see how I folded the towel hems twice and stitched, adding a piece of ribbon to the top corner for a nice hanging loop, if desired.

Love you all, I pray everyone is well.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I've already received this set in person and they are to die for!!! Normally, I feel like designs look worse in person/on fabric - but these get even better! I love the detail that comes through on the material, I love the freshness of the design, and the whimsical energy it brings into my home! These are truly one of my favorite pieces!! Thank you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, you know I love you a bunch!

    ReplyDelete