I Entered! Lilla Rogers' 2014 Global Talent Search!

Pin It!

I came across a Facebook blurb about Lilla's 2013 GTS contest a year ago...
...and have kicked around for the past year how this type of work might fit into my life, and things here at Maddalee. There have been changes in my work, outside of "business client work" and it has been a blast, I hope it's been fun for all of you to watch and share with the continuing special offers here for my sweet Maddalee subscribers. I uploaded my entry this morning, not due until Monday but our weekend is booked with other things, family and friends and I wanted to make sure I didn't get caught in possible weekend web crashes, as I have heard the many entries being uploaded can tend to crash the site at the last minute. So wish me well? If I am so fortunate to make the 50 semifinalist short list, there will be another assignment for me, such fun. More about the Lilla 2014 GTS contest here

Love you all, stay tuned for the final illustration and big reveal and hopefully I will go on to round 2! Have a wonderful weekend, xoxo

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the sketches, and these quail birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flower and quail birds are all very nice
    children clothes

    ReplyDelete