What in the world are these, Grammie?


We had my sweetest little grandson over this weekend, he lives with his Mama and Daddy and two big brothers in a house full of boys and doesn't know what a doll is...




...so when he came across the new Maddalee and Jessa dolls at Grammie's this weekend, he was totally dumbfounded! It was so funny to watch him try to figure them out! My daughter in law is such a trooper with all these boys in the house, and makes everyone feel loved and cared for, so it's no wonder our little Sage fell in love with the little dolls very quickly, he's so sweet and just like his Mommy.

I have the little Maddalee Fabric Cut and Sew Doll finished, with photography editing done for the tutorial. I am waiting to get approval from Etsy to be a "manufacturer" before I can list the two doll cut and sew kits, but that should be this week. (Who knew I needed to be approved in this way?) I will get the tutorial written with the photos and hopefully will be posting the projects later this week.

Is summer treating you well? We have had many storms here, but none damaging. We were in and out of the pool this weekend, so little Sage was either in his turtle jammies or swim trunks. Are those jammies just the cutest thing ever?

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear from each of you!

xoxo

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!


2 comments:

  1. These dolls are the perfect size!
    I love the second picture of little Sage!

    ReplyDelete