Hello, Jessa! New Cut & Sew Kits coming to Maddalee!

Pin It!

Happy Summer, everyone! We have been a little quiet here at Maddalee with other work and some behind the scenes planning, but are back with some fun new projects! Isn't this Jessa...


...cut and sew doll too sweet for words? She is about 14" tall and is one of the new projects we are getting ready for you all. I made her yesterday, was really quite fast and easy with a few tips that will help. I have the above Maddalee cut and sew kit to make and will photograph steps and create a full tutorial for all of you. The cut and sew kits will then be available in the Maddalee Etsy shop for some really sweet fun! I have a number of other projects to add waiting here, cut and sew baby quilts, tote bags, clutch bags and sweet and easy tea towel kits. Also, a most fun "Maddalee Doll House" tote to go along with these two cuties. Do you like these? I hope they fit right in with the Maddalee design and fun projects I work on for all of you. Stay tuned, hopefully these first two projects will be ready with the tutorial next week.

Love you all, I hope you are well!

xoxo Nancy

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!




6 comments:

  1. Nancy, those are adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Angela! So fun to see you here!

      Delete
  2. Nancy,
    Once again, you have outdone yourself!! I cannot wait until they hit etsy. I can see little girls with their friends in their arms now. You have that special magical touch. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias por compartir tan lindos proyectos

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always amaze me with your creativity

    ReplyDelete