Meet Spike, Blossom and Petunia, Nancy's new Forest Friends collection!

Pin It!

Hello Maddalee Friends, I hope you are having a Happy and Blessed Easter weekend! I have been working on this collection for what seems like the longest time...
...while being busy with business client design. I sent these off to my agency yesterday and got great feedback, I still get nervous whenever I send new work, I guess that "stage fright" keeps us on our toes and we never really outgrow it! These along with my other work will be shown at the New York SURTEX design expo in May and we are hoping for good results getting my new design out in the stores. I may get one more collection tackled in time for the expo...depends upon other work.

It's a beautiful spring day here today, with so much to give thanks and praise for. I hope you are all well and have a wonderful weekend!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. These are super cute- especially the rabbit and snail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome. They make me smile big.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made Itty Bitty Bunny for my youngest grand baby. Can't wait for her to get it tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are amazing!
    I'm curious to see what you do with these,
    and if they get put on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete