April/Mother's Day Teapot download for Maddalee subscribers!

Pin It!

Hello all my Maddalee Friends! Remember our March Shamrock Teapot Gift Box project? How about the second design in this series, just in time to make for Mother's Day! A very easy...
...little gift favor box with gift tag to make and give or keep! As usual, this fun download is available for all of my sweet Maddalee subscribers, and subscribers get notified when these little projects become available here at Maddalee, so join us and subscribe, the projects don't stay free forever. Simply get the file download link (see below), print on white card stock, trim, fold the sides up and tabs in, glue the tabs inside the sides and add a fun ribbon with the cute little gift tag tied through the teapot lid handle. How fun!

This fun little bandana style is in the design works for me here in my studio, as I try to get one more collection for my commercial licensing portfolio ready for the SURTEX Design Expo in May. Busy, busy, busy, but a blessing, also. How do you like this?

Love you all, I hope you are well!

xoxo Nancy

To get the download, subscribe at my new Nancy Archer Blog here, in the right column, and I will send you the password for the download page.

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I registered as instructed, however, I did not get the password to download the teapot gift box template.

    ReplyDelete