Think Spring! Fun teapot gift favor box printable for Maddalee subscribers!

Pin It!

Hello all my Maddalee Friends! Are we thinking spring? Today was sunny and melty out here in Chicagoland, but more snow tonight. We are getting closer, though...


...I can just feel it! Here is a fun little download gift favor box project for all of my sweet Maddalee subscribers. Simply get the file (see below), print on white card stock, trim, fold the sides up and tabs in, glue the tabs inside the sides and add a fun ribbon with the cute little gift tag tied through the teapot lid handle. How fun! Do you like this one? I think we should do teapots like this for the holidays or seasons this year, our own little collection. Are you in?

Other Maddalee news, I have been very very busy with my new licensing design and new artist rep. Very fun, but confidential at this point until things are closer to retail. Other new designs will be showcased as I have them available. Whew! I will keep you all updated!

Love you all, be well!

xoxo Nancy

To get the download:
This printable file download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the file, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email from that subscription email address up in the CONTACT tab requesting the download, we do check subscriptions. : ) We will email a download link back to you.

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment