Nancy's new "By the Sea" collection...

Pin It!

Hello my sweet Maddalee Friends! I feel like I have been missing in action these past weeks, but really just working hard behind the scenes. Do you like my new coastal collection? I do hope so, it's been weeks in the making...


....and I sure am happy to post it, maybe spring weather will follow soon! My new agency was very excited to get this one, let's see where the design and collection might end up. I am working on the cutest little hedgehog and friends collection, but it will be a few weeks before I can showcase anything from it. I hope you all are well, make sure you subscribe if you haven't already and check back next week as I will offer a "By the Sea" coloring page for subscribers that are interested.

Thank you so much for visiting and subscribing, I truly appreciate it and love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooohhh I LOVE this new design ~ so "soft" and "Springy"! Congratulations on another fabulous design collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely! and any or all of them would be great as a border...Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy-- love your site-- is there a possiblity of purchasing your fabrics- I'm interested in the fish fabric-- let me know-- THANKS sue --

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kim.
    I absolutely love this set!
    It is so soft, but still packs a punch!
    This set feels very high-end to me..
    It's easy and effortless, but still grabs you!

    ..I'd love to see more work in this style..

    ReplyDelete