Nancy's new Tea Party line...do you like it?

Pin It!

Hello my Maddalee Friends, I have just signed an artist rep contract with ArtWorks! Licensing and am so excited...


....to continue with this new line of design! Thank you so much ArtWorks!, for believing in me and taking me on. Do you like this new design collection? We hope to see it in the stores near you soon : ) I can't wait to have some "real" Nancy Archer with Maddalee products for giveaway offers here on the Maddalee blog, a girl can dream, right?

Thank you so much for visiting and subscribing, I truly appreciate it and love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. Great well done ! I enjoy your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! well done and congratulations, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. as usual your work is so [pretty and most unusual good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Nancy, very impressive and fun

    ReplyDelete