Indigo Blooms...another Nancy Archer with Maddalee collection!

Pin It!

Happy Thursday, my sweet friends. I hope your week is going well. It's sunny out here and beautiful in my office, but a bitter 5° f outside today. Spring? Yes please. I can't wait to visit my youngest son in Sarasota SOON since he recently moved there! I have had a lot of fun...



....with all the new design I am doing with my new artist agency work. Things are starting to roll and I look forward to so much creativity! I came across the cutest and most fun little teapot print, trim and fold favor box the other day on Pinterest and have plans to do one up to share with all of you, my Maddalee subscribers. So subscribe if you haven't, it's the cutest thing to give a few lovely teabags or chocolates in. Stay warm, I am getting to my emails, I simply need more time in the day. Lately I can answer emails here once or twice a week, depending upon my deadlines and "real" projects. Please be patient with me : )

Thank you so much for visiting and subscribing, I truly appreciate it and love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment