What? DIY Cut & Sew Maddalee & Jessa Fabric Doll Kits? Yes, we will have them available soon!!! And Monsters and such, too!

Pin It!

Hello everyone, I have been busy here as usual with one last project for my new portfolio before I start submitting to agents next week. Really, this is it! How many of you would love to make your own Maddalee or Jessa DIY Fabric Cut & Sew Dolls? I have developed designs that will be available...


...soon through Spoonflower. I must order sets for myself and stitch them up, "testing" what I have so carefully designed to make sure we don't need any final tweeks. I will take photos and create a tutorial also, as I go, to make the instructions that come with each "fat quarter" even more clear with more tips and tricks. (Ha ha, I love that term "fat quarter"!) These two 14 inch or so sweet dolls come with a gathered skirt to stitch and add a bit of elastic to, for even more play fun! So stay tuned, and I now must also add these cuties to the almost-ready portfolio page. How fun will Monsters and such be in a Spoonflower DIY Cut and Sew kit? I can't wait to design and make some for my sweet grandson, oh and a Sage Doll also, similar to the Felt Squishee Sage & Puppy Doll Pattern at the Maddalee Etsy shop that our sweet little Sage was such inspiration for. The days are getting longer and Spring won't be far away, I feel well and energized and so hope the same for all of you.

Have a wonderful week, love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I cannot wait for this to be available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sally! I have a secret for you...there is also a "Milo Monster" Cut & Sew piece in the portfolio page with the ABC book. I just am very busy getting ready to submit my new portfolio next week and don't have time for another post right now. I think of you often. xoxo

      Delete