"Savannah" Children's Art in my new portfolio...and upcoming free Valentine Note Card printables coming next week!

Pin It!

Happy Friday, where does the time go? This adorable "Savannah" children's art watercolor is a new piece featured in my portfolio, if you haven't looked over on that page lately.  I had a lot of fun working on it. I also have pulled together...


...these Valentine Note Cards with Envelopes that I will make available free for subscribers next week. So check back and make sure you subscribe up in the right column if you would like the free Valentine download. I hope you are all well and keeping warm this cold winter, it seems like a long one here in Illinois!

Have a wonderful weekend, love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment