Portfolio Update, Maddalee Update...New Year, New Things!

Pin It!

Hello my Maddalee Friends I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday as we are in the middle of our Christmas and New Year celebration here at my home. I have been blessed with the best year, even in the midst of some pretty difficult things that we overcame, and some we are still working on...
We are blessed in the midst of it all. I have updated my new portfolio again with this adorable illustration in the "Can You Fly" book series concept. Have you looked at my portfolio? I will be submitting it to artist agents in the new year. But don't be sad with me working on shifting gears in my career a little bit, all of my sweet followers and subscribers. I could never quit the Maddalee projects here on the blog, they are much too fun! I have two more projects to get posted in this portfolio and will be offering at least one of them to you all...think Valentines Day. I know it's early, but with crafting we need a bit of a heads up at times. So stay tuned, stay well and tell me, would you please? Are there things you like in my portfolio? If you saw them at Target, Walmart, Anthropologie, or even Walgreens, would they catch your eye as something you would love to have in your home?

Have a wonderful weekend, love you all!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Nancy...your work is whimsical, endearing and darling all at the same time. And yes, if I saw it at any of the stores or in stationery stores, I would purchase it in a heartbeat!! So keep up the good work, you have a quality product, I know its difficult to get recognized sometimes!!

    Hugs

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Liz! It's comments like this that make me want to continue.

      Have a wonderful day, Nancy

      Delete
  2. I fell in love with all your work the moment I found your site. Due to illness, there are times I cannot use my computer but when I am up again your site is the first I go to. I would gladly go out of my way to view and purchase your products. My fear is you will become so sought after that they will be difficult to find (A good dilemma for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very sweet, thank you. And I pray for your health and recovery, may healing and blessings strengthen you.

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  3. I love your new story book pages! I would definitely purchase the "Can You Fly?" and "Funny Friends ABC" today if they were available. If you don't hear anything back from artist agents, let me know! I would definitely be interested in being an angel investor to help you self-publish. These are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sunshine! How interesting, I had to look up "angel investor" to find that it's a real thing! I could be interested if you have more to share.

      Have a wonderful day,

      Nancy

      Delete