Merry Christmas to all of my Maddalee Friends...

Pin It!

A few weeks early, but in time for Holiday Greetings, and my 2013 Christmas gift to all of you, my sweet Maddalee Friends...
...I hope you all like our sweet llama coming out to wish Peace on Earth to all. There was a time when I raised these intelligent, beautiful and funny creatures, and can't think of a more beautiful way to send Christmas love, prayers and good wishes for all. If you like the cards, you simply need to download the file (see below), print the PDF, trim and add 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" envelopes for a sweet holiday greeting card. I really hope you all like these, something to share from me to you, all my Maddalee Friends. Tell your friends about Maddalee, we have so much to share! As always, be safe, be well and have a wonderful week.

To get the download:
This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email from that email address up in the CONTACT tab requesting the download, we do check subscriptions. : )

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Caroline. Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete