Our Popular DIY Santa Gift Favor Boxes are back for Christmas!

Pin It!

Welcome everyone, to the Christmas Season at Maddalee! I will be bringing back some of our favorites from last year as well as...


...a few newly designed craft decor projects for some festive fun. These adorable Santa and Reindeer projects have been a favorite and are available again at the Maddalee Etsy Shop. Although I still feel like it should be summer and warm outside, with Thanksgiving coming next week, I better get myself used to the fact that Christmas is also just around the corner! I get this way when I am too busy, but busy is good. If you scroll a few posts back there are some beautiful Fall projects that would fancy up any Thanksgiving celebration. And with this, I wish all of my friends here peace and prosperity, and joy with family and friends.

xoxo

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy...looking forward to seeing these in the store, so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this adorable gift box. I've saved it til I get more ink cartridges. Can hardly wait to print it out. Happy days

    ReplyDelete