Maddalee's Christmas Stocking Patterns, 2 sets

Pin It!

Happy Monday my Maddalee Friends! I have so many Christmas projects to post, I thought I better get at it. Do you remember the Christmas Stocking patterns from last year? They have been so popular...


...I thought I would get them listed again to remind anyone that might be interested. Each pattern set is listed at the Maddalee Etsy Shop and is complete with pattern cutting guides and tutorial. I also purchased all of the felt that I have used for Maddalee felt projects at Benzie's Etsy Shop and have been very happy with the color, quality, price and service. Have a wonderful week, and check back as more holiday projects get posted!

xoxo

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

3 comments:

  1. Can you please send me the stocking pattern? Thanks!!
    terrim@hawaii.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri, these stocking patterns are listed at the Maddalee Etsy shop.

      Delete