Maddalee Kids Art Kit printables back in time for Christmas!

Pin It!

The little Maddalee Art Kit PDF printables are available again just in time for Christmas...


...gift giving. What a sweet and fun little craft project to make for your little ones this holiday season! Add different craft items as shown for a creative, fun and inexpensive gift that any child would enjoy. If you would like the files, make sure you are a Maddalee subscriber up at the top right and send me an email requesting this project download from that email account, I will get a download link to you. Thank you for visiting, I hope the start of this holiday season finds everyone well, and Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends. I will be back at some point this weekend for emails, be sure to subscribe and send me an email request if you want to make this project!

To get the download:
This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the download : )

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. I would like this pdf file. Could you please assist? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too please ,,,I would like this pdf file. Thank you

    ReplyDelete