Special Fall Preview Fun and FREE Maddalee DIY Monster Fairy Wands for one more week...

Pin It!

I am so excited to have been working on this special project to celebrate Fall! I'll be sharing this really pretty illustrated project toward the end of the month in a guest post with a new bloggy world friend of mine, so stay tuned, all of my sweet Maddalee friends! And how about some FREE Maddalee Monster fun for just one more week, just in time for Halloween? If you are a subscriber and would like to make these little guys...

...send me an email. They will be available at no charge to subscribers until Wednesday, October 9th, 2013. (See details below.) They are also listed at the Maddalee Etsy Shop. Simply print on bright white heavy cardstock, cut each monster rectangle out, fold in half and hot glue on to the 12" wooden dowel. (I found a whole pack of these dowels at Michael's and Walmart.) I hope you have a lot of fun with these little guys, and are looking forward to all the upcoming fall and winter holidays, be well, my sweet friends!

To get the download:
This DIY Monster Fairy Wand download file is available to all Maddalee subscribers if you email me a file request by Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 10PM CST. If you would like the file, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already, and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the download from your subscription email address, I will email you back with the link : )

Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment