Our Maddalee and Bitty Bunny...going to the books?

Pin It!

Happy Wednesday my Maddalee friends, I hope you are all well! Have you seen the free Maddalee Halloween Paper Doll offer going on this week for subscribers? Posted on Monday. I am also working on getting more of my illustration out to new venues. I give a lot of it away here at the Maddalee Blog, but should be...
...working more at selling it commercially, also. So I work on a portfolio for submission. Here we have a cropped example of the Maddalee story line illustration developed more for publishing than the print and cut we have here on the blog. With Bitty Bunny and the dragonfly, so much fun! I posted previews of two Alphabet Book pages a few weeks ago, also and have such a large list of pieces to work on, it keeps me very busy along with real work.

Do you work toward goals and dreams? I know everyday life can get in the way, big time! I find myself in Photoshop and Illustrator many more hours a day than is probably healthy, but maybe it will pay off soon. If you are in publishing or surface design...I'm right here! : )

Have a wonderful day, share your dreams and carve out just a little time to work towards them, it's quite a good way to get lost in a passion and relieve some stress.

xoxo

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment