Maddalee's Halloween Treat Week—a full week of free treat downloads for everyone!

Pin It!

Oh what a busy weekend, did you all have a good one? I did have a birthday party to go to and then dinner out with my sweet kids and their special girl and boyfriend, so fun. Other than this fun, it was just me here, working working working and trying to decide where I should go and what I should be...quite deep, no?  Trying to listen to the whispers of advice from above isn't always easy. We shall see where it takes me. Well, now...back to Maddalee. Welcome to Maddalee's fun-filled Halloween Treat Week! Are these marshmallow treats the cutest thing? I found extra large marshmallows at Walmart and dipped them in melted white chocolate and sprinkles for an easy party treat. Just add the confectionery stick, ribbons and the printable bats...


...and make some yummy, fun and very easy treats to dress up your party table! Oh my, remember we have the FREE (for Maddalee subscribers) Halloween Treat Bag that coordinates with these little cuties as well as two different Halloween Printable Party Packages at the Maddalee Etsy Shop that also coordinate, you may pick a favorite and make fun for any Halloween get-together, if you wish. I also see a fun little printable decor project to add to your pumpkins and jack-o-laterns plus cute little candy bags and tags in our future that also coordinate with these little bat tags. Check back this week for the free fun.

Enjoy the fall weather and be well, xoxo.

To get the download, subscribe at my new Nancy Archer Blog here, in the right column, and I will send you the password for the download page.

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors. Thank you for the great Halloween decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Barbara! Thank you for visiting, it's nice to see you here.

      xoxo Nancy

      Delete