Maddalee and Jessa Paper Dolls with Halloween Costumes

Pin It!
Happy Monday, my sweet friends! I am once again running late with my post, after this week my workload will be lightened a bit and I am really looking forward to that! I did want to end Maddalee's Halloween Treat fun with a Maddalee Paper Doll offer for Maddalee subscribers, (Make sure you check out all the free Halloween fun posts from the last two weeks!) these little cuties come with their Halloween costumes for some Halloween creative fun...


As we, here at Maddalee, start offering our design to retail manufacturers, the Maddalee Paper Dolls will not be available for a bit...but may come to a store near you in the future! We will still offer our special free projects to sweet Maddalee subscribers, plus new fun as our products hit the stores. Stay tuned!
FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!