Fall & Thanksgiving Pears 'n Plums Bunting

Pin It!

Hello my sweet blogger friends, I hope you are all looking forward to a lovely weekend. I have a sleepover with my little grandson Saturday night, and we will all meet up at the pumpkin patch on Sunday! Did you all see the Pears 'n Plums Gift Tags/Recipe Card project earlier this week? This little bunting file coordinates...


As we, here at Maddalee, start offering our design to retail manufacturers, the Pears 'n Plums will not be available for a bit...but may come to a store near you in the future! We will still offer our special free projects to sweet Maddalee subscribers, plus new fun as our products hit the stores. Stay tuned!
FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your paper related ideas here! beauties one and all. Found you via 'live,laugh, rowe' I too am a bit of a paper junkie. This addiction of mine comes through loud and clear on my blog www.ritewhileucan.com I think you might enjoy in sharing in my poison! :)

    ReplyDelete