Retro 70's Style Sun and Moon Bookmark/Gift Tags

Pin It!

Hello Maddalee Friends, let's get this weekend started! These sweet 70's Style Sun and Moon Bookmarks would also be very fun used as Gift Tags, Notecards and even Invitations or hung as a Bunting Banner, if you have tweens or teens that would love this in their rooms, just like the VW Gift Tags from last week...



Visit the Maddalee Etsy shop for this instant download!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

3 comments:

  1. that sure is colorful and very inspirational...I think I need to get out my paper and ink and make tags for the upcoming holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the retro 70's style, color and the sun and moon with flowers and doves of peace, I would see it on my wall.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm a new gfc friend, I also added you to my g+ circle, and subscribed, would you please send me the sun and moon coloring pages, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete