Maddalee's Cornflower Coloring Page, fourth in a series, free for subscribers!

Pin It!

Just another Manic Monday...let's have a little first of the week fun! I have a new coloring page that some of you may enjoy. I always regret the end of summer, and these little cornflowers are my way of hanging on just a little before all the fall projects hit! I have always LOVED the periwinkle blue of these sweet little flowers as they stubbornly grow in the ditches on our country roads. Even after being mowed off, they will pop back. Do you ever feel this way? Like you've been mowed off and must bloom again, I know I have...

...and always seem to be reinventing myself in different ways. This coloring page is the easiest thing to do, simply download the file and print on white cardstock. Crayons, colored pencils, markers and even watercolors would be fun to fill in and finish this fun little artwork. You could try to use a heavier paper from a nice sketchbook, or even a light watercolor paper, if your printer will print on heavier stock. The colored piece that I did is available on fun products at Maddalee's Society6 Shop, also. See the Bicycle Coloring Page, first in the series here. And the Butterfly Page here. I am also working on the new "70's Retro Rocker Chick" Maddalee Art Journal a little bit, stay tuned for a little sneak peek later this week. And subscribe to Maddalee for the fun! These files and more are available for Maddalee subscribers, details below.

Have a wonderful week, I hope you are grabbing a last bit of summer, and that you all are well!

To get the download:
This download file is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the download link, please subscribe to Maddalee in the top right column, if you haven't already, and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the name of the download, I will email you back with the link : )

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog & I love your art work, it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete