Adorable VW Bug Gift Tag, Bookmark, Note Card, Invite

Pin It!

Hello my friends, are you looking forward to a fun weekend? I don't think I have any real plans yet, but it's still early in the day! These adorable VW Beetle Printable Tags would also be very fun used as Bookmarks, Notecards and even Invitations or hung as a Bunting Banner, if you have tweens or teens that would love this in their rooms...



Visit the Maddalee Etsy shop for this instant download!

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

1 comment:

  1. Love the beetle bug on these tags! visiting via 'lovelyladieslinkylife' and glad I did as it appears we both love paper/stationery. You may enjoy www.ritewhileucan.com where I talk about that and lost art of letter writing.

    ReplyDelete