ABCs Sneak Peek

Pin It!

It's Wednesday again already, where do our days go? Just a little sneak peak at an ABC book I am working on, I hope you all like these cute little guys!

The air is crisp the last few days, I made chicken soup to warm up a bit, I always have trouble getting used to colder weather. Lots of fun things to do in the Fall, though...so I will get acclimated! Be sure to come back later this week as I will have another illustration ready for the Retro Rocker Chick Art Journal project I am working on, and will do something fun with it as I tease you all about the fun I'm having with the journal starter kit project! The VeeDubs have been quite a hit, quite fun to pull it together.

Have a wonderful end of the week, I wish you all well and hope to see you back before the weekend for some more fun.

xoxo

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!