Maddalee's Sweetest Mini Cookie Jar Project with a Printable Thank You Tag

Pin It!
Hello everyone, it's so good to start my week checking in with all of you. Did you have nice weekends? The weather here was perfect, we had a very fun birthday party to attend at a local small airport for a little 6 year old family friend. As my daughter and I were walking through the hanger to the party tent, I met my son, godson and their friend harnessing up, getting ready to tandem jump out of a perfectly good airplane! I was actually so excited for them, and would love to do it myself sometime. It's so funny that the web address on the skydive plane was www.perfectlygoodairplane.com! Someone has a sense of humor. They had the most fun, and we had a ball watching them twirl down and land right next to the party! The rest of the weekend was quiet catch up for me, I really needed a day like that! Back to our project, this is so easy to make...


I simply took a jar I had left from the Sewing Kit (See it here.) we did a while ago and cut a  fabric circle about 1.5" to 2" larger than the inner lid disk. Fill the jar with cookies, or whatever treat and screw the lid on with the fabric circle as shown. I hot glued a button to the top and tied the green ribbon around the lid ring. Print out the page of 6 Thank You Tags and trim them. Tie to the ribbon trim with a bit of cord, and all done! Wouldn't this be an adorable little Thank You for someone that has done something sweet? See download details below, thank you so much for visiting me!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

To get the download:
This download file is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the download link, please subscribe to Maddalee in the top right column, if you haven't already, and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the name of the download, I will email you back with the link : )

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! How come anytime something is mini its that much cuter! :) I would LOVE to have you share this and whatever else over at my link party going on right now! http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/08/homemade-by-you-64.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie...I will head over and check it out!

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Such a cute gift idea! Great way to give cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Tammy, and for visiting!

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a darling idea! We’d love to have you share your post at our weekly Saturday Link Party! Deb @ madefrompinterest.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and what a great party you had.

      Have a wonderful day,

      Nancy

      Delete
  4. Adorable gift! I'm hosting a Wall Decal giveaway that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/wall-decal-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kayla, sweet comment and so nice that you visited.

      Have a great day,

      Nancy

      Delete