Maddalee's DIY Smashbook/Art Journal covers are finally ready, are you ready for this fun project?

Pin It!

If you have been waiting for news about the Maddalee DIY Smashbook/Art Journal Kit, we are almost there! I made covers yesterday and just wasn't happy with them. Now I am happy with these and will have time to create new covers today. Do you like the Bookmark? It's just one of the "Fun Stuff" little embellishments that are included in this kit. See other teaser images here...
...this cover will be easier than the one I had thought we would have yesterday. I also must keep it lightweight enough so our paper punches can fit over and punch! These will do the trick. I hope you will stay tuned for this project, it should be very fun to make it your own, adding your own thoughts and mementos. This project will be listed for sale at the Maddalee Etsy Shop, but I will offer it for free to my subscribers for a week after the finished project is posted, as it is quite a large project (30 plus pages, and tutorial.) I will ask that you also bring me a new friend and subscriber for the free offer for both of you. But being a Maddalee subscriber is, hopefully, a good thing! So share Maddalee with your friends and family, and find someone that will be a subscriber buddy with you!

Thank you, I love you all and would love for you to share this fun project! Have a wonderful day : )

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

1 comment: