Maddalee's Awesome Animals DIY Kids Puzzle

Pin It!

I am here, my sweet friends, just a little late for my Monday post. We had the most fun with my little grandson here for two nights this weekend while his family went to Chicago for some fun. I didn't get all I wanted to finished for today, but Grammie time should come first, don't you think? The Maddalee Funny Friends Puzzle project was such a big hit last week, I thought...


...we should have another set to make the fun even better! Stay tuned, also, as I am making both sets into Trading Cards, each with their own Collector Button Envelope to hold the Trading Cards. See the Maddalee Funny Friends Puzzle Set here. What cute gifts this would make for party favors or to give an older sibling when you give a new baby gift? Super easy, just print out the JPG and glue to the 2" x 2" wood tiles. Cut the tiles yourself, or order some from Etsy, see the link below. They could also be glued on to 2" x 2" x 2" wood blocks for a "swivel" game or glue magnets on the back of each tile for fridge fun!

Also see the Maddalee Awesome Animal Trading Card Set here, it's so fun!

Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?

Purchase sets of 10-2" wooden squares here at Etsy for $4.00.

MATERIALS NEEDED:

1) 12-2" Wooden Squares, see Etsy link above.

2) JPG Download, printed out and trimmed.

3) Glue

4) Mod Podge, if desired.


INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Print out the PDF pages.

2) Trim pieces.

3) Paint the Wooden Squares the color of your choice, or leave natural.

4) Glue one Maddalee Funny Friend piece to each of 12 Wooden Squares.

5) Mod Podge over Tiles, if desired.

9) Enjoy!

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

13 comments:

  1. Nancy,

    How darling, I love this. :-) Thanks for linking up at the Inspiration Gallery!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love the whimsical look of the animals too! I would LOVE to have you share this over at my weekly link party going on! New facebook follower!http://www.madetobeamomma.com/2013/08/homemade-by-you-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me the download.. I am a follower.. :)
    nataly__@inbox.ru
    Thank you ,
    Nata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love the PDF file of this! Thanks. j.raymond872005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the download. I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. por favor envie-me o pdf. sou seguidora. meu e-mail joelma.camara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me both downloads for making tiles. My 91 year old mother has Alzheimer's and I want to make for her, since I think she might be able to use these since there is no right answer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have this amazing puzle, can you send me the download please? I'm facebook follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I would really like to download this beautiful puzzle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do i subscribe? can't find the link where to subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, i subscribed, but can't download this. can you email me this please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I don't know how to subscribe but I love your blog and your material, is it possible for you to send me this lovely puzzle?

    ReplyDelete