Maddalee Lunchbox Notes Printables, Free For All!

Pin It!

School starts today in my family, where did summer go? Although the first day of school is busy for my grandchildren today, I still remember so well the remorseful feelings I had when our summer officially ended when my children were little. It's wonderful to see them growing up and yet our summers were the most fun. I should have posted this little project a few days earlier...so busy here...


...do you like these four little Maddalee Lunchbox Notes? Print them out, trim them and write a sweet note on the back to little ones that may be missing you on these first few days of school! This file is free to all Maddalee visitors, but just a note--there is so much more fun here for Maddalee subscribers, why don't you jump in and subscribe in the upper right column, if you haven't already? It's free and many more Maddalee projects are free if you subscribe. Tell your friends, also, we love to share the fun ; )

To get the download, click here.

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Barbara...I hope they are fun and thank you for visiting Maddalee!

      :)

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad to see you visit and hopefully have some fun.

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  3. So... CUTE!!! Love the Bright Colors!!!

    ReplyDelete