Maddalee Funny Friends DIY Trading Card Printables

Pin It!

Where did the weekend go? I spent Saturday catching up on work projects, a few chores and made a birthday cake for my oldest son. Sunday was a very fun birthday party at my son's home, with family and friends. Aren't these the best things? And another little Maddalee Trading Card Set for fun with our little ones...


...I think you have all seen the Maddalee Funny Friends Puzzle project, Maddalee Awesome Animal Puzzle project, also the first Maddalee Awesome Animals Trading Card Set. Here is the second coordinating Trading Card Set project. Quite easy to make (See details below.) These projects are all very easy and quite inexpensive for childhood fun. Easy instructions: download files, print on white cardstock and trim. I used the Button Envelope Tutorial at Minieco.co.uk, I love the colorful paper art there! Tutorial Link here. I would stitch the buttons on envelopes with a bit of embroidery floss, I think the brass brads might get caught on the Trading Cards, and may be sharp for little fingers. I hope you enjoy this little bit of fun and I hope you are all well. xoxo

Thank you for visiting, my lovely Maddalee Friends, have a wonderful week.

To get the download:
This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe to Maddalee in the top right column, if you haven't already, and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the name of the download : )

Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment