Another Maddalee Smash Book/Art Journal Starter Kit Preview

Pin It!

I am so happy to have some more time this weekend to work a little more on the Maddalee Smash Book/Art Journal Starter Kit that I have been designing! Just another teaser...

...and a few more pages ready to go. Remember this first preview from a week or so ago? I have added all the little accessory fun plus pocket pages and little printed envelopes, cover art and inside cover pockets for more fun. Actually, I have a PDF with 28 pages developed for this project! Most of the design is finished, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It's time for me to now start printing out the pages and fun accessories, pulling together more pages in a variety of papers and ribbons and beads and things to create my own book! The book is designed to be 5" x 7", the cover just a bit larger. I will be printing, cutting, stitching and more for a few more weeks, photographing as I go, hopefully showing just how fun and simple making a book like this can be. Stay tuned!

Thank you, I love you all and would love for you to share this fun project! Have a wonderful weekend : )

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment