"Paris in my Heart and Soul" Notecard Set, Free Printables!

Pin It!

A little summer romance is always fun, and this set of four printable "Paris in my Heart and Soul" Notecards is just the thing, don't you think? This four page PDF download is free at Maddalee...

...simply download the file and print the four pages on white cardstock. Trim and add 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" envelopes for a sweet set, a sweet gift! I am also thinking of framing these flat, with front and back showing as a set of prints for my guest bath. I really think this would be a good look, romantic and vintage, but fresh. I really hope you all like these, something to share from me to you, all my Maddalee Friends. xoxo

To get the download:
This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email up in the CONTACT tab requesting the download : )

Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?

Feel free to use this printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

12 comments:

  1. These are very pretty! I like the idea on framing them! Thanks for visiting and linking up on Let's Connect Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. un très joli set ; je suis abonnée et souhaiterais avoir le dpf. merci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy of this file. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the "Paris in my Heart and Soul" notecard set!! I am already subscribed, Thanks so much, cherylish2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, it's nice to see you again! I will send this download link to you by email right away. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh, this caught my eye! My husband's co-worker is a huge fan of Paris and I would love to give him some cards! Your site is adorable. I love all our projects. I would LOVE a copy! My email addy is laura.momintraining3@gmail.com I am subscribed.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please send me the pdf download file?

    Thank you.

    Patrícia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia, I don't know if you are a subscriber? Send me an email from the "CONTACT" tab and tell me your email address, what file you would like and I will check my subscriber list and get the file to you. Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. bonsoir ! j'adore cette carte avec l'annotation sur Paris ! une très bonne idée, je suis abonnée, pourrais je obtenir le PDF ? merci et à bientôt ! Ladyfée/Martine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the "Paris in my Heart and Soul" notecard set!! I am already subscribed, Thanks. My e-mail adress kurko_dragon27@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete