I'm Honored to be Published in Artful Blogging Magazine, and Maddalee at One Year!

Pin It!

Hello Maddalee Friends, I hope you will join me in celebrating a year with Maddalee, while I thank Artful Blogging Magazine for featuring the Maddalee Blog in their new issue, on newsstands this week.




I was asked a while ago to contribute to the 2013 fall edition, and provided photos and a written piece for a six page spread! Thank you so much, Artful Blogging, for the great opportunity to be featured in your beautiful magazine.

Now to all of you, my Maddalee Friends, I must tell you how much I appreciate and love each of you, as I think back to August last year when we started here and all of the places I have been and the places I have come to here at the blog in a year. I hope you will stay my friend here, and in real life if possible, while we continue sharing Maddalee projects.

I hope you will purchase an issue, I am amazed and humbled at the beautiful work and blogs I am included with. Artful Blogging is available and Barnes & Noble, and I will update later today or tomorrow with a purchase link at Stampington, as soon as its available. Purchase link, click here.

xoxo

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!


9 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. Congratulations! I will look for this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marq! I truly do appreciate it, and you!

      :)

      Delete
    2. I just read you're piece in the magazine and I immediately found you're blog and am now following it. I loved you're photo's in the magazine! I also loved the story about the autograph book.

      Delete
    3. Hi Amy, such a sweet comment, thank you so much!

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Nancy,
    You so deserve this recognition and so much more! Your talents and contributions are unique in the blogging and creative world. They are quality and well thought out themes. Your professional life intermingles with your personal life and taste to create beautiful and thoughtful and even sometimes whimsical things. I am lucky to have found you and now consider you a friend.
    Sally Burnside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one-year and on being published! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the issue and really enjoyed your article. The story about the autograph book was wonderful! You're work is so colorful, bold and playful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete