Recipe Card and Gift Tag DIY Free Printables

Pin It!



It feels like a Recipe Card and Gift Tag kind of day today! Do these feel a bit like Spring? I hope they get us in the mood a bit for warmer weather and springtime blooms, for those of us in colder climates, anyway. They are super simple to put together. I found the brown kraft paper tags at Michael's, but I'm sure they are available many places. (Or, you could easily make your own.) Print out the downloaded PDF and trim the recipe cards and tag imprints. Glue the imprints onto the craft paper gift tags and you are ready to go!

It's so nice to see the sun and daffodils coming up in my backyard today. Although it feels chilly out, I am ready for the weather to break and be warmer. I'm sure those daffodils have been snowed on this year, but they seem to be hardier than I am!

This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email requesting the download.

Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?

Feel free to use this PDF printable file for your personal use, but not commercial use or resale (©Maddalee™). Do not share this file. If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

9 comments:

  1. Gracias muy lindo bendiciones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is perfect for my new homemade stuff :) thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! These are so pretty! Perfect for tying to a gift, or just sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your printables and downloads are really cute. I am pinning all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for such recipe cards. I simply love the idea.

    ReplyDelete