Set of 6-8"x 8" Animal Print Printables

Pin It!
My Maddalee Friends and Followers—I'm offering these cute prints as a thank you at no charge, details below...and thank you, I so appreciate each of you :)




This was one of my first posts here on the Maddalee Blog, back in September and I am bringing these little Animal Print Printables back this week for anyone that might be interested. I have listed them at my Etsy Shop, but will offer them here free to any of my Maddalee Friends and Followers until May 1st, 2013. If you like them and would like to have a set for free, just leave me a comment or send me an email telling me where you like or follow me here at Maddalee so I can find you, and I will send you the download link for the 6 page PDF. Please make sure I can find your email address easily. I want to say thank you to all that have been so sweet to me as my blog becomes 6 months old, and tell you all that I appreciate you and love that you have supported me as I grow this little blog that could. 

My youngest son is 24 now, but I remember very clearly and dearly how he loved his "critters" from the time he was very little. Well, mostly good memories. From snails to "flat frogs" (Unfortunately, he also loved the poor little frogs that were run over and dried out on our lake home road and would bring them down to the lake in a bucket or box to save after our walks). He was always playing with pocket toys, little things that would fit in his hand or pocket. He would much rather do that than play with the larger Little Tyke toys, or whatever we may have given him over the years that were more expensive and made for more "planned play", they simply didn't interest him as much. He studied all of his little friends and treasures and is a remarkably smart young man today in his field where he must problem solve all day long. His love for critters has gone from playing with the little things such as ants that may or may not have been saved in little Zip Lock bags so that he could "study" them, to a deep love for his Chocolate Lab, "Moose", that he saved from a certain bad outcome as he found him running on the country roads with no collar on an extremely hot Fourth of July, almost starved. Now Moose is his best friend, and we love him also, despite his Moosy ADHD tendencies! This post is dedicated to my favorite youngest son. I hope his passion for studying things and figuring them out stays with him throughout his life. The way he cares for others, he makes a great friend to many people and "critters". You rock, Branden! These prints make me think of you.

Please be sweet, leave me a comment and do the following to support this fun little blog and keep it going for all to enjoy:

Feel free to use these items for your personal use, in the classroom or party favors, but not for resale (©Maddalee™). If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,

    Your prints are so lovely. I follow you here and on MTC forum.
    tvoss123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, it's good to see you here, thank you so much for following Maddalee! I will email you a download link :)

      Delete
  2. edvanginkel@aol.comMarch 25, 2013 at 5:37 PM

    I would like the download link for the 6 page PDF little Animal Print Printables. These will be right up my Grandson's likes. Thank you!
    edvanginkel@aol.com

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found you. I love, love your blog! Can you email me the link. Thanks so much!!

    stp82088@yahoo.com

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, I just sent your link...thank you so much for visiting Maddalee and signing up!

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete