Maddalee's Squishee "Bunns" Pattern, added to our Funny Bunny Printable Collection

Pin It!



And rounding out our Funny Bunny week here at Maddalee is the little Squishee, "Bunns". It's been a fun week, getting these three projects posted. Did you see the Bunny Favor Gift Bag and the Bunny Bunting that coordinates with this little cutie? These printable files are free here at Maddalee. The Bunns pattern and instructions will be available at my Maddalee Shop later today, I must finalize the document. The PDF contains the material list, pattern and written instructions with photos, tips and tricks. I have really enjoyed adding Squishees to our collection, and can't wait to do more! It's a bit of happy fun, I hope you all like these, also.

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to keep in touch.

5 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, thank you so much for visiting Maddalee and following us! I really appreciate and love my new friends here. I will check out your blog!

      xoxo

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Adorable bunny! Love his little tail and feet. I need to work on my wobbly hand stitching. You do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Great project !!! I would love for you to stop by and share this project over at my Craft, Create and Inspire linky party

    http://polkadotpretties.com/2013/03/craft-create-inspire-linky-party-22/

    Hope to see you there ;)

    Claire @ Polkadot pretties x

    ReplyDelete