Kid's Spring Mini Art Kit—Free Printables!
Here we are with another little Kid's Mini Art Kit, like we had for giveaways at Christmas for two lucky Maddalee followers!
This PDF download is available to all Maddalee subscribers. If you would like the PDF, please subscribe in the top right column, if you haven't already and send me an email requesting the download.
Thank you so much and let me know how it goes?
Included in the PDF download are five pages; Crayon Box Wrap (24ct. box), Envelope for Coloring Pages, 4 Coloring Pages and a page of little Bugs and "Fun Stuff" bag topper tags for, well...Fun Stuff!
In addition to the Printables in this little kit, I added colored paper, a glue stick, sticker labels, paper straws, and filled 4 little plastic bags with beads, ribbons, mini-clothespins, and paper dots. Your little one's imagination is all that is needed for the fun to begin!
This project is very easy, and makes a very reasonably priced little gift.
1) Download the PDF file and print out the 5 pages on white card stock on a desktop printer.
2) Cut out the objects.
3) Fold the Crayon Box Wrap on the fold lines and wrap around a 24 ct. box of crayons, glue the tab to the inside of the back wrap cover.
4) Fold the envelope and glue the 2 tabs to the inside of the back panel.
3) Fill the envelope with the coloring pages.
5) Add other fun accessories, as shown (or think up new ones!)
6) The little Bag Topper Tags work well with little plastic bags filled with fun stuff.
7) Let a little one's imagination go wild and fun!
Feel free to use these items for your personal use, in the classroom or party favors, but not for resale (©Maddalee™). If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these kits are.
FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!