Our Second Squishee Felt Doll Pattern! Inspired by my Sweet Grandson, Sage!

Pin It!








Another fabulously fun project for me, I now know I am addicted to Fabric Art projects!  Maddalee's little Squishee Sage and his puppy, "Puppy" are inspired by my sweet Grandson Sage and his "real" puppy, "Puppy". Puppy has been one of his favorite toys since he was very very little. The pattern and full PDF instruction file with photos, guides, tips and tricks for this little guy "Sage" and his Puppy will be available at my Maddalee Shop later this week, I must finalize the document. The PDF contains the material list, pattern and written instructions with photos, tips and tricks. We will certainly be adding more Squishees to our Maddalee collection very soon. I believe a Ballerina Bunny will be next.

And, as his Grammie, I must ask you...can this little boy be any more dear and adorable? We love him so, he is a joy every day! Thank you Angie Adams for Sage's beautiful photo.

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to keep in touch.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'd love for you to consider joining our first ever Pattern Party! Only those with free patterns to share are invited to link up! Check it out.
    http://getyourcraptogether.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern%20Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea, thank you so much for visiting Maddalee, and thanks for the invite. I will check it out.

      xo

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. this doll is amazingly cute! I love him, ok and the dog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krystie, you are too sweet, and thanks for another sweet comment and Maddalee visit.

      xo

      Nancy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Holly, thank you for visiting us here at Maddalee. I have been having a lot of fun sewing, it's addictive. And thanks again for your great link up parties, love them!

      Delete