Nautical Party Decor, My Grandson Turns One!

Pin It!
My goodness, it's been one year since our sweet little Sage was born, he's such a big boy! My son and daughter-in-law are having a wonderful party this weekend, so much to celebrate! Could he be more adorable? I am allowed to ask this without shame as I'm his Grammie :)


A big shout out to Angie Adams Photography, she does a wonderful job.


I was asked to do a few party favors in a nautical theme. Sage's Daddy spent 5 years as an aeronautical electronic engineer in the Navy, and we are still so proud of him as he moves on in his career, his little boy loves to be the sailor, also. I did the bunting, cupcake wraps, cupcake toppers and thank you favor tags. Jamie and Craig have much more going on with the decor, this is what I did for the party.


We are blessed! I don't have these files ready to share yet, things have been a little busy here with my real client work and Maddalee fun projects. I will have them available in the future. We do have the Sail Boat Party Package, from Sage's baby shower available.

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Just too cute! Thanks for sharing these with us this week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I have fallen in love with all the adorable things you have and your tutorials! I would love to have you come link up at my linky party Show Me Your Plaid Monday's! http://www.pandpkitchen.com/2013/02/17/show-me-your-plaid-mondays-10-2/

    ReplyDelete