Ogre Elf Fairy Valentine Wands...DIY Fun for Kids of all Ages!

Pin It!


Our adorable little Ogre Elf Fairies—Marvin, Franny and Hal, are back! Things are slow at the North Pole right now, the Ogre Elves are moonlighting as Valentine Fairies and are having a blast spreading Valentine cheer! This project is quit easy, and would be great to pass out in the classroom on Valentine's Day, or do as a project with kids, a little help to be safe with hot glue, or using a different glue would work.

You will need to provide decorative drinking straws or small dowels to complete this project. Simply glue a front and back "Ogre Elf Fairy" on to the top of the straw or dowel, let cool or dry and enjoy!

These files are Print and Cut compatible with a Silhouette Cameo. You can print and cut with your Silhouette Cameo, or print and cut with scissors. See the files at Shop Maddalee and a tutorial here for using the files with the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and your Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to keep in touch.

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun, I love them! I know my girls would too! I'll be featuring these on my blog tomorrow!

    http://www.sumossweetstuff.com

    Thanks!
    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you Sumo! I did get over to comment on your blog, I'm just so late on my own blog. Things have been busy :)

      Thanks again, you are so sweet!

      xoxo Nancy

      Delete