Fall Leaves 8x10 Watercolor Style Print

Pin It!


How beautiful our fall season has been here in Northern Illinois, coming out of a very terrible drought this summer. I can't compete with what mother nature provides for us, this Fall Leaves watercolor style print is the best I can do to share with you. I hope we all get to spend time out and about, enjoying the colors of this beautiful season.

Please be sweet, leave me a comment and do the following to support this fun little blog and keep it going for all to enjoy:

Please follow Maddalee here and friend us on Facebook (links below) for more fun!

Fall Leaves Print Download Link

I'd love to see photos of your ideas and how my friends use these printables, please email me anything fun and I will feature the ideas here at Maddalee, if possible.

Feel free to use these items for your personal use, in the classroom or party favors, but not for resale (©Maddalee™). If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    So many delicate and gorgeous works you have! I love your ladybugs!Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment at my pumpkin pincushion.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana, from visiting all the way from Portugal! It's really nice to see you here and reading your equally sweet comment! Your pumpkin pincushion is adorable!

      Delete
  2. This is just GORGEOUS! Please send me a PDF & thanks for sharing this print with us at Gettin' Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - another winner!I would love to have the download for these leaves - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete