Maddie's Buddies™ Second Edition... "Critters" Toy Printable!

Pin It!

Here is the second edition of "Maddie"s Buddies" printable friends for your little one's to play with. I think these would be very fun to have in the activity bag for church, appointments, in the car, as well as fun at home. And if they get lost or messed up? Just print new ones! Fun whether your kids are old enough to cut and paste themselves, or if a big person helped them. A comment from a new friend here at Maddalee asked for the Maddalee paper doll download to use as fridge magnets, well how fun would these Maddie's buddies projects be with magnet strips on the back and on the fridge? With the pocket envelope stuck right there also to store them in! Let me know if you have other ideas, all of these new projects have been a lot of fun for me. I recommend printing on bright white card stock for the best results.

Please be sweet, leave me a comment and do the following to support this fun little blog and keep it going for all to enjoy:

Please follow Maddalee here and friend us on Facebook (links below) for more fun!

Maddie's Buddies "Critters" Toy Printable

I'd love to see photos of your ideas and how my friends use these printables, please email me anything fun and I will feature the ideas here at Maddalee, if possible.

Feel free to use these items for your personal use, in the classroom or party favors, but not for resale (©Maddalee™). If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

13 comments:

  1. I would love to make these with the two 2-year-olds that I watch during the day! I know they would love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babe, thanks for visiting Maddalee! I'm glad you like these "Maddie's Buddies", they are fun to design. I will email you both download links.

      Have a good day, Nancy

      Delete
  2. I found your link from Home Stories A to Z. I would like to make these for my daughter, who is 3. Can you please email me the link? Thanks, Renea renea(at)fridleytheatres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Renea...I sent you the two paper doll links instead of this link. So sorry, I will go back and email this one to you. Thank you for visiting, I hope you come back, we will have more fun to share here.

      Have a good day, Nancy

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! I would love it if you stopped by and linked this up to my weekly link party. Hope to see you there! http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Grandsons will have so much fun! Thanks! jahilton@netins.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will have fun, there will be more fun here at Maddalee, hope to see you back here. :-)

      Delete
  5. I do love the idea of using as magnets! These are so cute, as all of your creations are! Thanks for sharing at Gettin' Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun, Kathie? Thank you for visiting, I will see you back at Gettin' Krafty!

      Have a good day, Nancy

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! Adorable! Grandsons will have so much fun! thanks for sharing here.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would make cute bean bags for safe/indoor toss games. They can toss them into a bucket or basket, through holes cut in a piece of cardboard or simply tossed onto a piece of posterboard, w/point values drawn on! And, using that same "iron on" paper, but this time, playing with the size, you could make sets of matching kids room decor or partyware & SO much more! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. edvanginkel@aol.comMarch 25, 2013 at 4:51 PM

    i can think of lots of uses for these that my Grandson will love! Please send! Thank you edvanginkel@aol.com

    Diane

    ReplyDelete