Maddie's Buddies™ "Bug House" Toy Printable!

Pin It!

Now this is fun! A printable "bug house" and bugs to print out and put together with your favorite little people! I have written before about how my kids really had more fun playing with things we had, found, made or stumbled upon that really cost next to nothing than the larger things that we paid quite a bit for. Now, the play gym and sandbox that their dad and grandpa built was always a hit for my children and all their friends. That was also imaginative play. Rest assured, we had Little Tykes, riding toys, Barbies, American Girl and all of it, and still have a lot of it waiting for grandchildren to use, but the little things were most enjoyed. We do have my daughter's little wooden kitchen and all it's wares saved in storage. The stove actually belonged to Julie's aunt growing up and we rescued it out of the barn, cleaned it up, repainted and added a "sink/hutch" built by Julie's dad and painted by me to match the stove. They are adorable and as I said, in storage here at Grammie's house. But here is a favorite of my kids when they were little, a bug house! This one isn't real, of course, but a "virtual" bit of fun to print out, cut out and put together for some fun and crafty playtime. I hope you enjoy!

Please be sweet, leave me a comment and do the following to support this fun little blog and keep it going for all to enjoy:

Please follow Maddalee here and friend us on Facebook (links below) for more fun!

Maddie's Buddies Bug House Toy Printable Download

I'd love to see photos of your ideas and how my friends use these printables, please email me anything fun and I will feature the ideas here at Maddalee, if possible.

Feel free to use these items for your personal use, in the classroom or party favors, but not for resale (©Maddalee™). If you have a friend that is also interested, will you please send them here for the download? Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment for me if you download, I love to hear how much fun these files are.

FRIEND US, FOLLOW US & SUBSCRIBE HERE, WE OFTEN HAVE SPECIAL FUN FOR OUR SWEET FOLLOWERS!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Nancy, these are adorable - I am glad you visited that I might return the call. I hope you have a blessed weekend,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy! I hope you come back tomorrow, I have the first maddalee Paper Doll Printable giveaway ready and will post tomorrow. Maybe you have a little girl in your life that would have fun with them. Blessings and thank you for visiting.

    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, Julia, Julia...I will send you this link, but you have to come here and leave me a comment, even though you are my favorite daughter.

    :°)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These feel Branden inspired, even though he didn't usually keep his bugs in a bug house...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yeah...unfortunately for the bugs, Branden usually had them in Ziplocks rather than his bug house!

      Delete
  5. Hi - my daughter would love playing with these! I would love the link for the download. Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle, I'm so glad you like the Bug House! If you send me an email with the email link in this post, I will reply with the download link. Then you don't have to list your email here on the blog. I will get a reply to you right away, thank you so much!

      Have a good day, Nancy

      Delete
  6. I would like the download link for this also. degagnon@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for visiting Maddalee...I have emailed the four links to you, enjoy! If you would follow me, I would so appreciate it, thank you again.

      Delete
  7. edvanginkel@aol.comMarch 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM

    My Grandson cant get enough "BUGS" I would love these as well! So glad i found your site! Thanks! edvanginkel@aol.com

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to get a copy of these for my son's 5th birthday party. Can you please email them to me? katehorsley123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete