Low Calorie Pumpkin Frappé Recipe

Pin It!
I saw this pumpkin frappé recipe and thought I had to try it! I love pumpkin pie and cruising Pinterest while craving something sweet to eat can be dangerous! This yummy frappé isn't bad, though. Super easy to make and fulfilled my craving for dessert without ruining my calories for the day! I used a shot of espresso and crushed ice rather than partially frozen coffee, and it worked great...enjoy.
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups coffee, frozen, partially thawed
2 Tbsp. pumpkin, canned
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. pumpkin spice, ground
1 tsp. stevia
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp. whip cream, fat free
1 dash cinnamon, ground

Directions
In a blender add coffee, pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin spice, stevia and coconut milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into a mug and top with whip cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.

Nutrition
Calories: 45.6, Fat: 2.6, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 8,9, Potassium: 35.6, Carbs: 3.9, Fiber: 1.2, Sugar: 2.2, Protein: 1.1

Are there other fall recipes you would like to share? I may feature them here if you let me know :)

Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Doesn't it Gina? I made myself another today, as I have whole cans of pumpkin and coconut milk to use. It's easy to make and really delicious.

      Thank you for visiting! Nancy

      Delete
  2. Um YUM! Happy Fall in a glass! Popping by from Naptime Crafters...check out my wrapping paper at http://thehandleyhome.blogspot.com/2012/09/bee-wrapping-paper.html if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen, this does look good about now in my afternoon! I love the bee wrapping paper! Great results and fun for the little one!

      Have a good day, xo Nancy

      Delete
  3. Right after I leave this comment I go and make this! Love the idea and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete